Humidity & Condensation Control Fiber:
It is an environmentally friendly material mixed with a microporous macromolecular water-absorbing polymer in a fiber material. Unlike traditional granular, powder or flake desiccants, when the temperature and humidity of a semi-closed or closed environment change, HCCF can effectively control the humidity in the environment and inhibit the generation of fog and condensation. The unique moisture-absorbing fiber skeleton is used as a water delivery pipeline, and the reservoir effect formed by the cooperation of the microporous material ensures the two-way reversibility of the material's moisture absorption and desorption.
It is reversible, by absorbing moisture at high humidity and releasing moisture at low humidity, it can keep the space humidity stable for a long time. With this humidity control function, the dehumidification effect can be maintained for a long time, and it is a material that can effectively cope with condensation.
1. Independent research and development of patented products, with internationally leading humidity control technology;
2. Two-way humidity control can be used for a long time;
3. No external power supply is required, reducing the risk of active device wiring;
4. Easy to install, using bonding or hooking methods;
5. Material Environmental protection complies with ROHS and REACH regulations;
6. It has been applied by the State Grid.